It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-08-31

Sunday doldrums

I didn't figure out that it was Aug 31 until a couple minutes ago. I thought it was Sept. 1. At least this means there will be no Friday the thirteenth this month. Got to keep an eye on those.

Nat stayed up most if not all of the night to get Elle first thing this morning from her sleep over. It sounds like Elle had fun. I had a headache all day. The three naps I took to get rid of it all basically made me feel lethargic. I did manage to write up all the bills. Nat will mail them Tuesday hurricane permitting

Elle is officially my giggling elbow-mole. As I watch stuff on my computer, she stands at my right elbow and watches what's on my screen. I have to distracted when I come across stressful videos to make sure she has been sufficiently distracted so I can put them up on my blog.

I saw some videos of people in New Orleans. Some were leaving and some were hanging out and acting like idiots. The democrats are on video laughing about the timing. Michael More was thanking God about the timing because it screwed the Republicans out of ratings. What a fat prick. I have no love for Louisiana to be honest. It still pisses me off that with all the bitching about how Katrina was handled, the Democrats are fucking chipper about the timing of a similar disaster because it happens to be in their favor. Shallow Bastards.

No comments: