It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-11-02

Unrelated

Why am I putting up prose I think are inferior? It all goes on the blog. These are bad. Still, here they are. Deal with it.

Forgotten Dream

I had a dream last night but I cannot remember what it was.
I hate that.
It is one of those situations where I work up and thought "What a stupid dream."
I then went to sleep.

Woke normally, got ready, got to work and thought about it.
The memory is so degraded that it is just a tab on an empty file.
It reminds me of a receipt left in a pocket after laundry.
It is just a place where some information used to exist.

Tuesday

Tuesday is garbage day
Tuesdays are the average median day.
Tuesdays are the most normal every day.
Tuesdays make the perfect garbage day.

Today is election day, a Tuesday.
The schools are full of voters.
People work on Tuesdays.
Tuesdays are the longest day of the week for me.

Morning

Its cold outside.
It is raining to beet the band.
Its been dry for weeks now.
Its garbage day.

The power stayed on. The traffic lights were out.
The ride in was slippery for the grease on the road.
Forgotten dreams bugging me to be remembered.
Bin needing a rainy morning for a long time.

No comments: