It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-11-11

Notes:

It is getting to the point that I do not even feel the walk from home to the bus stop. I remember when I stared doing it, I was winded pretty good and always worn out on the bus ride. Now, it rolls off my back, unless I'm under the weather or a sore toe or something like that. I'm still not particularly happy with it, but I have adapted physically to the challenge more so than I thought I might. Dammit, it is keeping me in shape. Don't tell Nat. I do like getting a ride occasionally.

I just typed in the paragraph above this one all in one shot. I then ran the spell checker. No hits. I then typed in a garbled word and ran the spell checker again to make sure it had not broken.

Wow, I really don't like The Who very much any more. I used to like some of their stuff. Are my tastes changing with age? Am I just sick of them and older Metalica stuff? Did they always kind of suck and I am just now getting around to noticing?

Rocks -> G. Love and Special Sauce - Okay - 07 - Cold Beverages

Rocks -> Korn - Life is Peachy - 12 - Lowrider

No comments: