It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-11-05

Notes:

SilverLight is dead. Long live HTML5. Microsoft is taking the wheel of HTML5 as best as they can. HTML5 is not really open. At the moment it is a nightmare to get some things done. Developers on SilverLight are not pleased. I can't blame them.

Likewise is a utility that sits on SMB and Kerberos. Supposedly, it handles the attaching of a linux system to an Active Directory network. It it does what it says on the tin, it is a miracle. If it does what I think it does, it is still quite a bit easier to use than modifying all the config files by hand and plunking away with all the different utilities. As long as it doesn't clink me in the head and frame me for a murder, I'm going to call it a win.

Marijuana for recreational use bill in California lost. I'm kind of surprised yet, kind of not surprised. Most of the people in Callie are just normal people who do not smoke dope. I stopped watching a guy on YouTube because it started to feel like he was just high all the time trying to phone in some "news" about public figures and internet blips. At least this keeps the drug cartel monopoly. Not sure I want to know what would happen if that life line were cut.

No comments: