It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-01-19

Notes:

It is very sad to day this, but I've stopped listening to the descriptions of the Haiti devastation. Destroyed, devastation, hungry, trouble getting food and water to people, gotcha. Several reporters have given in depth reports from the airport. So many people are busting their ass to save lives. The reporters just sound like they are phoning it in. I'm missing the details.

I had the strangest dream last night. I was in live action first person shooter. The gun kicked. The bangs made my ears hurt. When I died I re-spawned. I ducked behind things and rolled around sideways to avoid being shot. I could smell the burning gasoline. I could feel the sun. My goggles kept fogging up. It was so much better than paint ball. I've never played, but I just know it is so.

We had to fill in forms for new insurance at work. We have great insurance, but Christ it is a pain in the ass to keep up with things. Of course I had to scratch out some stuff on the forms. That is through on triplicate. They had some excuse why we could not fill things in online. It would have been easier to read my output. Trust me. It took half a day to get SSN out of Nat for her and Elle. 

There is a divorce registry for people saying I don't instead of I do. About time. It can be an expensive time of life.

I'm listening to a guy talk about the equipment he uses for podcasting. The number one thing podcasters talk about is a microphone. Apparently the mic makes the first and foremost difference in sound quality. Think about it, It is never going to get any better than it is coming out of the mic. You just play with it at that point.

I'm hearing some whispers after the recent Google hacks from China and numerous other issues, Microsoft may actually have a plan to kick people off the internet who are using IE6. It is an 8 year old browser and needs to die. That is where many of the breaks and issues have some from in the past several years. Just say no to IE6. I may add some code to my sight that tells people with IE6 to fuck off upgrade.

No comments: