It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-01-23

More on Firefox on Linux

Upon further experimentation, it may have been Gmail causing much of my problem with Firefox.

I left Firefox open over night with no page open at all and the stutter problem did not occur the next day. I left the only page open that I used to constantly leave open, Gmail, and the problem happened the next day. I've been surfing the net and watching videos and so far so good. I do get some system stops, but that appears to have something to do with the whole computer.

The next experiment is to leave Google Docs up all night and try it in the morning. I'm popping Gmail open and checking my mail. Then closing the tab. Hopefully that does not leave the problem hanging around for the rest of my session.

Surely I will complain about this further. Stay tuned.

No comments: