It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-01-08

Notes:

My cough is still going. I feel much better. Nat's head still hurts. Elle feels pretty good too.

Work was not as nuts today. It was nice to have a  day where nothing really blew up. the last couple of weeks of last year Where nuts. the vacation was nice. The first week of this year has been pretty stacked. I finally got a day where I could stop and think and plan.

Elle was born back in aught-two. Or is it naught-two?

Predictions for 2010 from random blogs and podcasts

  • Twitter will get snapped up by Microsoft or Google and will suck even worse.
  • Blockbuster will go belly up or get bought and still suck.
  • Chrome will pass Firefox in use.
  • There will be some sort of social media that links people who live next door to one another.
  • iTunes develops a flat rate plan for all the media (with limits I'm sure) you want.
  • People realize how boring Second Life is and it folds.

No comments: