It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-01-03

Day

Sandwiches and Shelves

Nat, Elle and I went to a sandwich place for dinner. The food was great. We ran in to another family. Their little boy named Zachary was flirting with Elle big time. She was flirting right back. It was so cute. I wish I had a video camera. They had a pickup. We left in our Carola. So unfair.

Nat went to Wal-Mart for a set of shelves. She is going to use the shelves for her books. I think she should use a couple of plastic bins. How often is she going to want to go find one of her books? That isn't how book worm brains work. I remember the Vincin's place. It was wall to wall shelves with novels three deep and a couple high. If their house ever catches fire, it will burn for a month.

I'm the metal shelf kind of guy. I've blogged about building the shelves in the garage. I have another set right next to my computer desk. Adam says my corner of the dining room is very dense. I buy that.

Fire Alarm

There was a fire alarm at work. It happened right before I left. There were a couple of people there. Lance was busy tapping away trying to "get something out for Brian" so I left him to burn and fled the scene. I did take the time to kick off some tests. I also stopped to make an audio recording of the fire alarm as I left. Walking past the huge lobby gives the disembodied voice an ere echo. The phone did not do it justice.

The strobe lights were going off. I'm not sure how they get them all to blink in unison. As Nat drove up to the building to pick me up she remarked that you could tell something was going on from a block away. There were no fire trucks. There was no announcement of a test like normal. I have no idea what the hell was up. Blog it and move on I guess.

Attire

Adam said I looked like one of the characters from Leave it to Beaver. I had a sweater ans slacks on. I had the slacks on because I do not have may clean cloths. I'm very lazy. I was waring the sweater because It was freezing this morning. Someone said the temp dipped to 27 f This morning at Intercontinental. I believe it.

No comments: