It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-11-29

YouTube

I've fallen in to a group of Australian vloggers. They are foul mouth, but a lot of fun. They would call me a "fucking prude git" or something like that. I don't know what a git is, but I'm sure I deserve it.

The only video I put up this long weekend was a bit of Thanksgiving merriment. I had to cut it up quite a bit. I'm noticing more and more that people are doing less and less editing of their videos. They chop them up to be sure, but there takes between cuts are getting longer. I suppose most people calling themselves vloggers are getting better at their efforts.

I did update the laptop. I got a video to play on it, but have not tried editing or rendering yet. I just ran out of strength for it. I don't want to get too burned out on the video front. Not sure the old girl has it in her to render a video. Even if everything works as it is supposed to, it might have a melt down.

I had entertained the thought of videoing myself while walking in this morning. Just me complaining about the universe at large. The road noise is too high. It would not work on a good day. I would not have had the strength this morning.

There are a couple of vlogs that are more or less exclusively shot in people's cars as they commute or run errands. Most vloggers seem to do this. It gives you a great opportunity to shoot yourself and anyone who sees you talking in your car alone might think you are on hands free. Maybe. This doesn't work when walking. I'm not saying this is a bad thing. I'm waiting for the first lawsuit that blames someone is distracted by vlogging. Just saying

No comments: