It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-11-28

Un-PC

I subscribe to this guy. He teaches English to kids in Taiwan I think it is. He recently had a cancer scare that is still kind of going on. This may have something to do with a Chevalier attitude of late. He never shows his face in his videos. He is big on riding his scooter and motorcycle around talking about things that make him happy and angry.

Go whatch the video.

The un-pc things

  • Talking about being a woman
    • Women not knowing about vehicles is sexist.
    • The giving head thing is even more sexist.
    • The mocking voice praising the big strong mechanic is ... let me think ... oh, yes, sexist
  • Other people's kids
    • Showing the kids in your class in a video where you were just mocking women and talking about blow jobs is bad.
    • Mocking the disabled is bad.
    • Telling the kids to sit down or you will break their legs is effective, but bad.

Did I miss anything?

No comments: