It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-11-18

November 2010, the middle

In the years before I was born, people had plans.
In those years the U. S. was optimistic.
There were bad people and good people, much like today.
But, people had plans for a better way for everything.

When I was a child, people were making things happen.
They lead the world in so many things.
The world looked bright. People had plans.
Lots of drugged out hyper busy people.

As a young adult, I was distracted from the world.
Looking back, people were lost.
People wanted things they could not have.
Everything that felt good was killing you.

Where are the flying cars?
I work for a living 45 50 hours a week.
What happened to 24 hour weeks?
We are still at war with ideas instead of countries.

When I am an old man, what will I think was good?
Will the world have cures for what ails me?
Will they have landed? Will we be enslaved?
Will we have flying cars?

No comments: