It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-11-16

Notes:

Another guy reeked of marijuana on the bus today. People don't realize how much that smell carries to people who do not smoke. The funny thing is, as I walked past the bus stop on my way to the building, I past someone who smelled like pipe tobacco. That was a much more pleasant smell than the marijuana.

Could the U. S. survive a siege? It just seems to me that we do not know how to support ourselves any more. Every one knows how to do marketing and outsourcing. Who still knows how to thatch a roof or mend trousers?

I listened to a British soldier named James Blunt list off the equipment he replaced as a grunt with his own funds. He replaced the 5 kilo sleeping bag with a 1 kilo sleeping bag. That sort of thing. His primary quote that sticks in my mind was, from memory, "The RAF doesn't have the funds to keep it's planes running on the front line." Scary stuff. He averted a British version of The Cuba Conflict some say. He did this by disobeying an order to fire. I believe every bit of what he said.

I've never played with an iPad. I've unboxed a couple. I have only seen a few tablets used in online videos.

I really wish I could create good fictional stories. I wish I were a creative person. I wish I had that magic to entertain with words and actions.

I'm going to swap my good windows box at work out for a crappy one because I do not need a good windows box on the internal network.

What does it mean when you sigh a lot? It worries me that I'm sick. Could there be a real problem when it comes to having to breath heavily between tasks? Is there a good excuse?

No comments: