It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-11-12

Notes:

Ties and beards are hazards according to Dr Karl. Once you listen to the experiment, it sounds like an unkempt beard that has been sprayed with bacteria is a biological hazard.

I put up three videos yesterday. One was a bad trip to Faire. The other two were game night at Adam's place. Nat feels poorly and will not go camp at Fair this weekend. This is for the best. She needs to heal. I need to do laundry, the lawn, dishes, everything normal. I need sleep. I am worn out. The week has been long and complicated. Things have happened that I cannot fix. Having to buy replacement motherboards feels like a failure.

My family has no tradition. We have no tie to the past. We have little code. We are all American mutts. This is a good thing.

I want a phone application that I can aim at a police car or other emergency vehicle and tell me where the emergency is. I hear there is one for aircraft. Why not? Surely terrorists will not abuse such a handy tool.

I dreamed a whole new episode of Heroes last night. Too bad I can't remember most of it or I would write it up and post it on a fan site somewhere.

I spent about 90 minutes today figuring out that I had a bad SATA cable. Of course, I complained about this to the engineers. They were not sympathetic. Tim said he had that happen with a fiber channel cable. At least they are expensive. The cable I spent my time on is worth about a quarter.

The shelf in my office was missing one of the little pegs. That shelf was basically useless. Being me, I had stuff on it anyway. I found a whole bag full of the little metal pegs for a set of shelves. No idea why they are not being used on a set of shelves. I nabbed one. It fits the hole. It prevents the shelf from falling out, but it still moves. I have gone from "fall on floor" to "warble a bit". I'm calling that a win.

About 30 Earths would fit between us and the moon.

No comments: