It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-11-02

Notes:

Will the bomb packages that started in Yemen affect the security around packages? Well, of course. We need higher taxes to pay for the additional scanners. I would really rather spend the money on identifying our enemies and killing them. My opinion.

I spent half my day hunting down USB drives. Okay, not half. Too much. Five minutes is too much.

"If you are not catching flack, you are not over the target." G. G. Liddy show via podcast.

I'm in the middle of a book called The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. It is translated to English from some Scandinavian language. The translation is well done, but the flow is different than I'm used to. I like the female lead. She is a social outcast. She is mean and vengeful. The male lead is annoying. They end up meeting and hitting it off. I think the story would do better if they hated each other and were forced to work together. That is just me. Maybe that will happen yet. I still have a bit to go on the book.

No comments: