It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-11-01

Notes:

A couple people looked at me funny on the bus this morning. I stopped to look in the mirror this morning. No new horns or anything. My fly was indeed zipped. Not sure what was going on.

Yes, I'm doing the notes thing again. It seems to help me Develop seeds for larger thoughts. The notes section provides pebbles for the middle of the snowball. Let's hope for that avalanche.

Some saint brought popcorn balls to work today. They had a full bowl so I doubt they had many kids trick or treating last night. We didn't get any, of course we had the lights turned off and no decorations. Nom nom nom. ... Okay, it was kind of nasty, but it was all I remember from my youth.

Jason wore a Captain Kirk (William Shatter) mask spray panted white. That idea is scarier than the movies.

I'm going to be an asshole and start flagging videos that use copyrighted music if they do not say that they have permission at some point. I have to go to the internet and figure out how to use public domain music. So should they.

I have 1300 words added to my aspell personal dictionary. Oops. 1301, 'aspell' wasn't there.

No comments: