It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-11-30

Bad breakup

"Global diplomatic meltdown." Describing the Wikileaks dump by the New York Times I believe. The New York Times was just tickled pink to run a bunch of documents obtained illegally that damage America. The New York Times refused to run illegal obtained documents that damaged the climate change agenda. Hypocritical bastards. Who is your puppeteer?

I chuckle when I read that statement. I shouldn't. It is a mess. This has already blown up in our faces. The whole world now knows the U. S. can't keep secrets. I know what will happen. People who need to send secret stuff back to home base will cut out the official channels. This means the checks and balances mechanism that is listening to the stream is not being utilized. How many times have some third party to a communique gleamed an important bit of information or made a very important connection between two seemingly innocuous bits of information?

The fallout of this will last a generation. The Iranians and others say they didn't want to give the UN information because they can't keep secrets. I have to say that was a smart move on their part. Apparently we cannot. The information pisses off the Chinese as well. There is something about the Chinese slapping Google recently. We need Chinese help to deal with North Korea. This will cascade for the rest of my life.

All because a guy was going through a bad breakup. I almost want to hear from the boyfriend. Was this kid a winy little bitch? Was he a boring bureaucrat? Did he think of himself as a spy? Does the ex boyfriend have any incite? Get his boss on the set and rake them over the coals.

The question on the lips of my circle is "Why are the Wikileaks people still above ground?" Some say it is too late. Some say it is a waist of time. Some say it is a conspiracy to start a war. Some say it is to force the rest of the Middle East to confront Iran. Will the Wikileak people ever brought to justice?

Is this treason? I would say yes. Aren't we at war? Is treason at wartime punishable by death? I hear the treason statutes are vague. He is, I hear, charged with espionage. Personally, I hope it is treason and I hope this asshole is put in front of a wall and shot on global TV.

This situation makes me ill. Here are a few things I've heard are in the reports from multiple sources.

Some things I learned from the leak.

  • Most of the Middle East wants the U. S. to do something about Iran's nuclear ambitions.
  • The German leader's jaybird ass can't backup her alligator mouth.
  • Mrs Clinton asked diplomats to spy on UN officials and retrieve credit card numbers amongst other data.
  • China really was at the bottom of an attack on Google several months ago.

No comments: