It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-01-17

Skype<

I signed on to Skype. I finally have a friend in a foreign country and I would like to stay in touch. I have no idea if he wants to stay in touch with me or not. I assume he is going to find friends and acquaintances on that end. Still, I want to give it a shot.

Skype is the best thing that comes to mind. Skype for Linux does not appear to have the search-your-contacts functionality so I have to find people the old fissioned way. I have to ask.

Skype appears to suffer from the same troubles as all chatting software. If people are not on the system when you go looking, they are not reachable. Skype has several phone clients and there fore catch more people. None of my friends have that functionality at the moment.

Now, if only I had something to say.

No comments: