It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-01-02

Quick camera test

Found this little baby online.

Nat put the little metal ring on the Flip for me. There is no way I could have gotten it center. She did a great job.

Nearly all the other options require you to glue a 30.5 mm mount on the front of the Flip. This is certainly possible, but it looks like a tiny camera stuck on the backside of a small lens. That kind of mount would allow for a huge variety of lenses from different manufacturers, but who needs it? It is a snapshot video recorder and I just needed a bit more wide angle to get the content of a room I'm standing in.

I pop the lens off and on a couple times during the video. The lighting was poor,but that is the best time to get poor lighting results. Most of the time I use this camera is indoors in poor lighting. The magnate mount seems solid enough for walking around. I've looped the lanyards together so the lens will not have far to fall before it is caught.

No comments: