It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-01-18

Notes:

The Mexican government is getting pissy about "Mexican food" not being Mexican. If you have enchiladas smothered in cheese you do not have Mexican food.

I was watching an old Buffy the Vampire Slayer the other night. It was from the third season I think. Buffy was having trouble with the cops and her mother asked if she was going to hurt the police. Buffy answered "I'm a slayer not a postal worker." I laughed out loud. I wonder how long it is going to be before no one gets that reference. "Have you tried not being a slayer?" That show was just good.

There are fifty applications on Android for Twitter and they all suck. The functionality of the Twitter front page just does the job. The apps all just move the same functionality around. Many have too small fonts and no bells or whistles. What is the point. I keep going back to the Twitter web page.

No comments: