It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-01-14

Notes:

Now that Chrome has adblock and flash-block ad extensions, it is worth using as a primary browser on my Linux box at the house. Everything works. I'm still missing the copy-html, but I'll live. Firefox seems to be getting worse, not better. It crashes and grinds to a halt after less and less time it seems. Opera has some issues that prevent me from using it as a primary browser. Chrome is really the only other choice on Linux as I find it. Trouble is, Chromium blows when it comes to making blogs. Nothing pastes with the proper formating. You have to jack with the cod a bunch to get what you want. You can't keep links when you try to use google docs as a repository. It cracks me up that google docs works worlds better with Firefox than Chromium. Get on the stick Google.

For some reason my computer at work stopped automatically mounting flash drives and anything USB honestly. It is amazing how much of a pain in the ass that is. I have no idea what service to restart to get it back up and running.

Haiti's GDP is %80 foreign aid. Much of the economy is barter and there for not kept track of and taxed by the government.

Nat thankfully gave me a ride to work this morning in the rain. We caught Kasia walking in. Nat would like the world to know that she does not look like she just had a baby a couple months ago. Kasia mentioned that her cloths let her know every day.

Wire frame Lambo. I heard about this on Cafination.

No comments: