It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-01-25

Burner concepts

Elle's burner phone has no camera. Thank goodness. It does however have a flashlight. How cool is that?!? The phone weighs nothing. I've thought of buying one and throwing it in my bag and forgetting about it. Thought about suggesting Nat throw one in the glove box for the same reason. We have decided not to tell Elle about the flashlight functionality. She is almost as crazy for flashlights as I was at that age. (Yes, am now as well.)

The flashlight thing is cool. I'm trying to think of other ways to get people to buy a burner mobile. I'm thinking a Pocket Fisherman kind of device that would be advertised on late night TV.

The idea of an emergency radio, flashlight, tire pump, mobile phone almost makes sense.

  • waterproof
  • pare of wire cutter/players, other multi-tools
  • place for matches or a built in lighter
  • wind up charger
  • GPS
  • emergency radio/TV receiver (It would have to be digital these days)
  • emergency transmitter locater thing

The idea of a cheap device is out the window.

No comments: