It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-12-10

Very Local News

  • Condelisa Rice calls her parents "Educational Evangelists." Sounds like it worked out pretty well to me. She is all over the political shows. People expect great things from her. Many want her to run against Hillery in a future presidential election. It really sounds like she wants to go teach or write her books or something. Maybe that is a front. Hell, she played the piano for the Queen of England.
  • People give off 150 Watts of heat just sitting there. Doctor Chris (Naked Scientist) estimates it would take about half a day on an exorcise bike to generate enough energy to properly warm a cup of tea.
  • One in four Americans over the age of sixty play at least some video games.
  • The market for trash as in recycling is taking a dive right along with everything else. I guess the Chinese don't want our bonds or garbage any more. Maybe it will slow all the copper theft in this country.
  • My current glasses make me look a bit like my eyes are too close together. I needed some larger frames than I got last time. I went a bit overboard. Live and learn.
  • Jobless rate will probably hit 10% or higher next year. Another 10% may be under employed.

No comments: