It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-12-13

Text

I sent a text to a bunch of people yesterday evening (2008-12-12). I got several good responses. I have to say, SMS (texting) is what IM (Instant Messaging) was supposed to be. I know one person who uses IM, but it is for work.


Name
Thing
Jenny
If it snowed down here, we didn't see any.
Heath
Dallas
Johny
Home
Robbin
Work
Ken
Work
Bryan
In class in Clearlake. Hat to clear two inches of snow off my car before I could leave.
Trever
I was with Sue at her rehab (physical therapy) in Tomball

Suzanne

Dripping Springs Texas. It stuck for half a day
James
Home... We had two inches on the ground.
Josh Was home, watching the back yard From the living room during the snow.

The question I asked was "Where were you when it snowed?"

No comments: