It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-12-23

Sneaky Bastards

Again my parents are the victims of a fake spy-ware tactic. My dad got busted by a page that looked a lot like YouTube saying he needed a video driver or some piece of software to run. This is preciously the sort of thing people should be shot for. I'm not kidding. My father found an article that said these guys are in Russia. Surely it is cheaper to higher some Russian hit men to find and off these pricks than it is to keep smacking them on the head as they turn up every five minutes. I bet word would get around pretty quick. You would only have to get a couple in different countries. Let them know that nowhere on Earth is safe and the problem will simply dissolve.

We have still not fixed the problem. I have to go to work tomorrow so I cannot head over there this evening. My father is off on his own for the moment. It sounded like he was talking to SpyHunter tech support. They will set him right. If not, I'll take care of it tomorrow. If I were not so broke, I would kick a couple bucks toward a real, long term solution for this problem, even if it is not the one I mentioned above.

No comments: