It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-12-29

Mowed

I had to mow the yard. Mostly I had to mow the front bit close to the road. The weed filled field next door has spewed its spawn all over my yard. The top half is not so bad, but that bit for some reason has trouble fighting off the onslaught.

I bagged. You do not know how long it has been since I bagged the grass. I went over the entire front yard, but only ended up with about half a bag of grass in the catcher. That is about what I expected. The ruts were a bit deeper than I hoped. The grass had not grown up in some time. I wish there were some way to kill off that field properly. Anything I tru will cost a fortune and I have no one to sue.

Mowing nearly killed me. I needed the exertion badly. I'm so freaking out of shape that I cannot walk across the front yard without panting. Well, not while dragging a push lawn mower half full of grass. Regardless, it shouldn't have phased me, but it made me feel nautilus. Mybe it was the gas fumes.

No comments: