It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-12-16

Getting Ready

Nat gave me a ride in today. She is a sweetheart. While we were all getting ready, Elle came and sat down next to me while I was watching the news. I was waiting by this point. She started up some small talk about what was going on this morning. I couldn't help but feel like she was buttering me up for something. I asked her what she wanted. She got an upset look on her face and said stubbornly "Nothing!" We sat for a while and had some more small talk.

Nat's alarm went off in the next room. "Time for every one to head for the car." We complied.

Elle was out the bedroom door like a shot shouting "Yay, I get to give my friend a book." She was clawing at the door to get to the car.

When we get in the car it is more small talk between Elle and I while we waited for Nat. Then, I get this from Elle "Oh, what about my lunch?"

Nat is locking the garage door and ready to go. I asked her just as she was pulling the key out of the door to the house "Was I supposed to fix Elle's lunch?"

The rest of the morning went by as a blur. Thanks Elle. Hey, we all made it to our destinations on time. Nat even managed to get the car aligned.

No comments: