It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-12-24

Christmas Eve

I got off work at around 15:30. It felt like 18:00 the rest of the evening. We went to my parent's place. We ate a wonderful dinner. Elle got a bunch of cool stuff. My parents gave each other some nice things that they had already picked out. Mainly they got a new TV. Nice. We had to do Christmas Eve because we have plans with Nat's side tomorrow. Should be a blast.

With our financial straights, we are unable to buy people gifts. It hurt my pride to go to my parent's place and accept gifts. Nat felt the same way. I hope things get better soon. I hope we can pay off the credit card and car. That will help greatly. Of course, that will just let something else blow up in our faces.

Lord willing, This family will be OK. Anything can happen between now and our next heartbeat.

In this economy I plan on keeping my job. I plan on paying things off as I can. I plan on not spending any money. I plan on rat-holing what I can. If I loose my job it is all over. If anything else comes up that costs money it is all over. If I loose it and cap one on the fucks trespassing on my property while they violate a dozen laws partying and racing up and down the perimeter of our property, it is all over.If any one decides to sue me for something It is all over. If I blow my top at a cop, it is all over. These are the kinds of things that happen to honest citizens.

It can't be all over. I can't drag my family in to that. I'm worried. I'm a worried man. I'm sober. I'm glad. Brother, can you spare a dime.

No comments: