It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-12-14

Bush Hatred

President (yes he is president at the moment) of the United States of America gets a shoe thrown at him at a press conference in a foreign land. A foreign land that the U. S. has gone to great lengths and a country for whom this president has made great sacrifices. That's gratitude.

There are two things to say after this video. Either "I wish I thought of that." or "I hope they strung him up." My trouble is that both of you read this blog. Some of the people I work with would go both ways. Then again, some people are just full of hate. Me, I just want to complain. Complain about the people on both ends of the spectrum, the middle, and those who complain. It is the only thing I'm any good at.

Between this news and the news about Palin's church being burned down, I've come to the conclusion that there is an air of disrespect for Republicans in this country. The media is going to get someone killed by saying that it should be done. It will probably be a blogger. This means a bunch of new rules about what you can and cannot say on blogs. I bet the legislation has been written and is just waiting for an incident to be enacted.

No comments: