It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-03-10

Very Local news

  • Nat has found the library. It's awesome because she can rent movies, read books, learn all kids of things and all for basically nothing. She is really good about getting the most out of the library. I think she was motivated because she wants to make sure she knows what is out there for Elle as she goes through school. Sounds good to me.
  • 8% of homes in the U. S. are at some stage of foreclosure.
  • "New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer has told senior advisers that he had been involved in a prostitution ring, The New York Times reports. " [from Click2Houston] What the hell are you thinking?!? I listened to some podcasts today from Friday or so that had Spitzer about education. All I heard was "educate the whores. ... "
  • The nineteenth time you swing a golf club in a day does not mean you failed.

No comments: