It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-03-06

Today's BS

I had one of the busiest days of my current job today. I got more done today than I have gotten done in some weeks at other jobs. I have to go in Saturday to make up for stuff that isn't getting done because of all the extra stuff that is getting done. It is interesting being part of the wild end of a software project. It is nice being useful, but shit.

I need to find my old 401-K information. There is bound to be some money still in the account. I want to move it over and we are about to do taxes with the financial planner any way. We are missing a couple pieces of paperwork. The frigging bank is only open on banker's hours. Even the web page can't let me in because I cannot remember what my favorite book is.

I'm off to bed early today. I really need to catch up on some sleep. Tomorrow is Friday. It sucks when you have to work on the weekend because, of course, you don't have as much time off. I just thought today that I could use a vacation. Working weekends sucks, but it needs to be done.

Let's see, I need to call my bank, Metro, and the tax people. I haven't gotten a lunch the last couple of days because I've just been too busy. I just plane have to take one tomorrow because I have to make phone calls.

No comments: