It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-03-10

Time Change

I woke up this morning to my phone alarm going off at 6:00. That was awesome because I forgot that this past weekend was the time change. Ten people and the news all warned me and I still forgot. I couldn't sleep right all night so I constantly looked at my giant clock that last read 5:02 when the alarm went off. .. Oh, ya. I'm so very glad that my phone automatically updates itself. My old phone took a day or two to do it. This one is pretty quick about it. I would have been dragging in an hour late. There are a couple red folks (late) this morning. I wonder if some others got caught.

The only thing I really noticed this morning that was different is the sun was not in my eyes as I sat on the bus. I did notice there were a few less people on the bus.  Why are we still doing daylight savings time? I it is a waist of resources and I will devote my life to fighting it. Well, I'll bitch a lot, promise.

Fortunately, modern technology is saving me from having to remember or even deal with it. Yay technology. Loosing that hour sucks. Gaining it back in the Fall does not make up for it.

I felt like I had been beet up most of today. That had about as much to do with the hot wings I had last night as the time change Oh, and the lack of sleep over the weekend. And the weather. That doesn't help much either.

No comments: