It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-03-19

Pocket UAV

Bionic Bat UAV

The artist conseption above is of a pocket sized UAV being developed by the U. S. military. The idea is to have something a soldier can toss in the air and have it report back from around the next bend or building. Hell, this one could be used inside a building. I want one for private use. I want to fly it around my house parimeter several times at random intervals through the night to make sure my family is OK. I want it to fallow me to the bus stop and record me getting run over or stuck up. I want it to follow Elle around school and shove a microphone in other kids faces when they look like they are about to mouth off to her. I want one on my side.

I picture myself using one of these things for spying on the racers It has listening capabilities so I could fly low and snoop on their doings. I would like to fly it over the resevwar to our north just to keep an eye on the local animals. I would like to fly it over my neighbor's back yards just because I'm a nosy bastard.

Source Defence Tech

Oh, I might like to do some cools stuff with it too. Ya.

Nice attempt

These people get it

About as close to a privately built UAV as I can find

I know one thing all of these systems need. Image stabilization. These are the good ones. I went through a hundred videos on the subject. Well, IS and you have to be able to fly an RC aircraft. I have one friend with experience and it looks difficult. I do not have a prayer of it. I need one that takes orders and just sends the video back.

No comments: