It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-03-08

Live TV

It has got to be a hassle working live TV. These videos pop up all the times about bad things happening. There have been several that show live video of some road and -wham- there is an accident while it's on people's screens. It is still one of those notworthy things that happens all the time I suppose.

This reminds me of putting on a play. It is live and thins happen. It is a real challenge to keep the show rolling wile juggling flaming monkey's back stage. I cannot imagine dealing with several people in the studio like the anchors, weather, traffic reporters, story of the day people and any number of remote hookups with people in the field and 'experts' on the phone waiting to do an interview and sponsors, concerned citizens, activist groups, God knows what else. It boggles my mind how anything ever gets done.

No comments: