It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-03-13

Geraldine's Freedom of Speech

Geraldine Ferraro screwed up. Or, did she speak her opinion and now she is being punished. Geraldine resigned her unofficial spot on Clinton's campaign. People are fighting over whether it is more politically correct to vote for a black man or a white woman. Democrats have a dilemma of the highest order and the deepest fundamental root of their reason for being. Liberals like Geraldine are big on PC behavior and the freedom of speech. The two have officially clashed and Geraldine is the one who got bit in the ass.

Welcome to the PC world you helped create Geraldine. I hope you understand and enjoy your plummet from fame to infamy.

I've heard interviews with Geraldine before this scandal. She struck me as someone who spewed the party line at will and had not much new to say. She also struck me as someone who spoke faster than she thought. I suppose that was an accurate assessment.

After the resignation she sounded a bit subdued. That makes perfect sense. It also sounded as though she was resigned to her fate. The plan may be to duck and weather the storm. I cannot blame her for that.

Listening to the people talking on the call in shows tells me that people who have a race, that is people who don't consider themselves a mutt like myself, are sick of hearing the race issue

No comments: