It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-03-24

Election News

The news from me is that I'm sick of the election.  There is a presumption that liberals have a real fight on their hands there for they will be motivated to get out and vote.  Not just for who runs as a Democrat in Fall, but for the presidential election as well. Let's face it, if people think they are going to loose, they get out and do something about it.

Michigan and Florida are probably pissed that they went threw all the trouble to be an early stat in the selection process. It is going to come down to the later states this time. They missed out on voting and I believe it is their own fault.  Who the hell wants to be first when it comes down to the wire?

Meanwhile, McCain is running around the world making nice with allies and trying very hard to look like a president. I was once a Republican and would be laughing all the way to the conventions  at the race as it has come down today. If I were McCain I would be worried that Reagan Democrats are now Obama Republicans.

Can you tell how tired of the whole mess I am?

No comments: