It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-03-15

Day after Sam's

Sam's Club cart. Quite a loadNat and I went to Sam's last night. We bought the place out. I wish I had taken a picture of the Corolla on the ride home. Nat is a great packer. She got all this and just a bit more in the cart. The cashier took two carts. We got all of it in the Corolla. She was riding a bit low.

Nat is off to the rodeo. I'm doing laundry and knocking around the house. Elle is off with grandpa Bill. I have the house to myself. Well, me, the fish, cats and the racers zipping up and down the street. Every time I hear an engine rip by, I wish it harm. It happens now without even thinking about it. They peal out and i think "God, isn't it a good day for a multiple racer pile up?" It is bad, but I do it anyway.

Today I fully plan on getting very little accomplished. Last night Nat got us some spicy food. I'll be paying for that most of the afternoon. No biggy. It isn't like I have to mow the yard or anything. The weed-beds are feral. They take care of themselves.

Maybe I'll go learn something. Maybe I'll just sit here listening to blogs while typing nonsense between loads of laundry.

No comments: