It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-01-06

What I'm hearing

Man,there is a lot of crap going on in the Middle East. There is so much going on that I want to stop reading that news and look for other stories because I'm afraid of missing something or someone sneaking some story by while all the crap is going on.

Then comes all the news of the presidential candidates jumping around the country looking for someone who thinks they are doing a good thing. I wonder what the carbon footprint of the caucus system looks like. I wonder what a charity could do with all that money and free advertising in the news. The blogs are spewing numbers and statistics and opinion. The news is no better. It is just plane hard to fallow and not worth the effort.

There is a story about an honer killing in Dallas Texas that I've only heard a single word about in the blogsphere. That's kind of scary. A double murder that just falls by the way side.

There is a new sniper rifle headed to Iraq. The M110 is semi auto and has an integrated silencer/flash inhibitor. I've heard that future weapons for the military would have integrated silencers. Video.

Britney finally lost it. It sounds like she had the breakdown she was looking for all this time. Maybe she will get some help. God knows she didn't have any help being raised.

No comments: