It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-01-09

Stupid Video

Live Leak is where I get many of my videos. It is not so PC as YouTube. I publish my videos on YouTube. Last night, I'm surfing the videos. Only one really seems publish worthy. Then I hit this video called "Dick-a-polt" or something like that. I had to check it out. You know those antennas on military vehicles? They are long and very bendable. This group of soldiers tied a tether from the end of one of these things that was bent double down in front of a fellow soldier. He had the other end of the tether down the front of his pants. He didn't want to do this. I have a feeling he lost a bet. They let the antenna go and "doing", the tether pulls tight. The look on his face was hilarious. Every including me laughed until they cried. It had some nudity, so I'm not going to publish it. It was not sexual nudity, but it was funny.

How board do you have to be to do this? They are not drunk as far as I can tell. Send the troops some video games for goodness sake.

No comments: