It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-01-30

Presidential nominees

The field is thinning. I'm not sure I care. If anyone asked me who I was planning on voting for I would still say John ?Robert Bolton. I'm planning on writing him in. I have no idea if I can do that. I have no idea how. I wonder if that sort of contingency is covered using electronic machines. I'll probably change my mind before the elections. I wonder if Mickey up for it.

I'm not looking at parties. I'm looking at people. I'm so glad Edwards and Giuliani have dropped. I didn't like either of them. It looks like John McCain is the Republican dog in the fight this time round. It is still a battle for the Democrats. Clinton and Obama are at each other's throats. I like watching Democrats go toe to toe.

People I speak with daily are not talking about the races. It's all that is in the news. No one cares. People are more concerned with their pocketbooks and jobs. Things will pick up after we have the old Republican vs Democrat race. It is not politically correct to talk about politics.

No comments: