It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-01-09

Pickup

Is there someone out there with an old pickup that Nat and I can barrow about once a month? Something we can use to haul shelves and lawn bits around on a random weekend here and there. We will fill it up or something. Don't get me wrong, the Carola is a great family vehicle, but it is not pickup. I don't like the idea of owning a pickup that gets crappy economy. I don't like the idea of having more than one vehicle when only one of us can drive.

For example. Nat and I want to get a couple sets of shelves next month. The Carola might get the short shelves home, but not the full size shelves. We have to find a place to put them. Nat won't let me cut a hole in the back of the shelves to access light switches. Prude. We different views on decorating.

An old pickup might work better for Faire come to think of it. That is eight consecutive weekends. That is a bit much.

No comments: