It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-01-22

Mercy

I have been trying to think of something to write about. I'm watching the third season of Battlestar Galactica while typing. The silons speak of projection. It makes me think of quantum. I wish I were smart enough to understand Quantum Theory. I wish I were the philosopher. I could take the time to explain quantum. It really makes a difference to want something to happen. The universe is bent to the will of life in more ways than pushing a rock up a hill, or throwing a stone into water. We observe, there for we change the universe.

There is another word for will. It is faith. I have no faith in quantum or the world or people or Battlestar Galactica. I have no faith in government or freedom or rules or health care. I have no faith in the universe or the tossed stone. I have no faith in the things you have to see or hear or smell or feel to know their beauty. I have no faith in knowledge or wisdom. I have no faith in the internet or things or thoughts or dreams. I have no faith in me. I leave all this in God's hands and go on about my day.

How is that for nothing to say?

No comments: