It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2008-01-07

Elle's Morning

Elle's Morning

Elle's morning went well. Today was her first day back at school for over two weeks. She was up late many nights. The last couple nights, Nat made sure Elle was in bed by nine pm. It helped, but when Elle got off school this afternoon, I hear she crashed pretty hard.

The picture is Elle watching PBS while Nat and I are in the other room watching the news. The sounds from the room were vibrant. Elle participated by shouting at the screen. The disembodied voice would as "Which is in grandma's bed?" Elle would say "That one!" I"m sure pointing at the screen, and giggling.

Nat and I watched stores of a twelve year old boy who murdered a toddler. Then there was a possible road rage incident that ended in death right here in town. Then, a father shot in a home invasion. Then the traffic and weather. I don't remember those. I'm glad Elle was in the other room. Yeesh.

No comments: