It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-10-26

Tuesday
I just ordered a 160 GB hard drive, a new DVD burner, and an external drive case. My DVD burner is kind of aging. It is messing up on nearly every DVD lately. I ordered a new burner and that case will let me plug it into any USB 2 port and burn externally. That case will let me hook up any IDE device. I believe it will support ATA 200. I'm not sure. I'm not sure what  I'm going to do if I run out of space before the equipment comes in. I'll live I suppose. Some of my existing DVDs appear to have read problems. It isn't that many.

New Police Story
I'm watching a Jackie Chan flick called New Police Story. Some gang of nut-ball hoodlums just killed Jackie's entire regiment and his brother in law. Look out. I'm so not reading any of the subtitles.

No comments: