It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-10-03

Something I learned today
I actually knew this already. I just ran across it today again and had to sort of re-learn it.
"The data looks good." is incorrect.
"The data look good." is correct.
"Data" is plural. "Datum" is singular.
I ran across this in a news story about the Space Shuttle and the space station. It just didn't sound right (I had my computer reading the story to me).  But,  I ran over it in my head a couple of times. It is one of those brain cells you have to wake up every couple of years.

Israel Targets Hamas Leader.
You know, they should just leave that headline up 24/7. Israel seems to be on a mission. To be honest, I hope the get ever last one of the fuckers. Yes, I've chosen a side.

Writer's Block
I don't have much to say, Lets find out what other's opinions are today.
My GOD!!

A sane person in high school, and they have a blog. It's a miracle. Behold!! the one "normal" among us bloggers.

Mt. St Helends
Here is a blog of some one who lives there now and lived there then.

I'm not the most conservative bloggers.
I like this bloggers. This person proves I'm not the most conservative blogger out there.  I'll be checking back to this blog for further details.

No comments: