It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-10-20

SharpReader RSS
I've giving RSS a shot. So far so good. I hated the last five clients I tried, but this one seems to be what I was looking for. Straight forward and simple. So far so good. I'm only getting Yahoo, Reuters, Slashdot(rss) and NPR at the moment. I'm sure the list will blossom.
Cool! I just got my Blog to work with RSS. Please note the new link on the right hand side that says "RSS Link".

Crazy Indian
Crazy Indian Have you heard about this psycho? Check out the mustaches. He was just nabbed by the authorities. He was known for cutting off people's heads, and feeding body parts to the fish. He kidnapped a celebrity and at least one movie was made in his likeness.

I had the goofiest dream last night.
Chris, from Chris and Sarah fame, was directing a play. It was this kind of Monty Python Flying Circus thing. I'm a bit hazy on the details, but there was an ostridge in a dress on roller skates and people walking around saying "SPAM!". I was waiting in the wings for my queue holding a purple box for some reason. Tedford was laughing so hard he was snorting. Chris was on the floor on stage in front of me as part of the skit. I asked him if that was Tedford and he laughed and nodded. Ted gagged on a cackle and Chris and I nearly choked ourselves. I woke up laughing out-loud. I couldn't get to sleep for a half hour.

I've had this kind of day
A "Day"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This note is in regards to the I have had this kind of day! I want this on a T-shirt. I love it! MOM