It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-10-15

Shark Tale
Sucked! It stunk for me. I listened to a review on the BBC, and it stunk for kids too.

Gmail
Will some one for the love of God ask me for a Gmail invite. This is embarrassing. I thought I knew more geeks than this. I've had six invites for weeks. Someone has to have five friends who want an account..

I'm not GAY!!!
Note to all women in my life. Stop trying to talk to me about how cute some guy is. I think you find me a complete non-threatening entity, thus you don't watch what you say around me. STOP IT!!! Save it for the fags in your life.
Women! Thats IT! I've had it. This cannot stand. If I have not learned to this point, I will learn now.
It boils down to respect. I have no respect. How do I obtain respect? Step one, stop talking to women who already show me no respect. Step two, respect myself. Step three, learn the game. Step four, play the game. Step five, play the game well.

Step One (loose some bad contacts)
This one should be easy I have already begone.. It involves not doing something. There are a couple of women in my life I need to cut myself away from. I bet they won't even notice.

Step Two (Self Respect)
This one may be the most difficult step of all. I'm not sure how to respect myself. I've learned in my life over an over that if you act like you deserve something, then every one else will believe it. I deserve respect. I deserve to be treated like a man. I deserve a life. This step is not just a thing to do, it is a way to think. It is something that needs to be added to everything I do. I don't know how I can tell if I have achieved this step. I suppose I will know one way or the other.
I have the oddest feeling that if I pull this step off, The others will become moot.

Step Three (Learn the Game)
The game of life. The game of people, the game of relationships. All of it is part of the human condition. The game involves meeting people, talking, selling, moving and shaking. The game is dominance. The game is getting laid. I suppose it all stems from getting what you want from others.

Step Four (Play the Game)
I only partially know what the game is. I need to dive in at some point. Timing is part of the game. I can't learn the right time without practice. I must make the effort.

Step Five (Play the Game Well)
This is the last step. I must conquer all the other steps first. This will come. only after hard work. I must learn the rules and practice first.

No comments: