It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-10-29

Nice
I'm moving to Alaska. A buddy of mine wants to take a cruse to the state next year with a bunch of friends. I think the decision of legalizing marijuana might clench the deal. His sister lives up there. They had a bear eat half their house once. That was after they traveled for days in canoe to get there. The rest of the family became concerned and asked the local sheriff to take a look. He flew over the place in a small plane and they waved, so it must be OK. It sounds like a heck of an adventure. We would not make it far past the tourist spots I'm sure. His sister and her husband now live in a city. They talk about how much warmer it is this year than in the past.

Mr Clean
The outfit is complete. I got a T-Shirt  that says Mr  Clean on the back (thanks to my mom). I also found a loop earring from my Grandmother's old jewelery box. Don't worry, it is no heirloom. That box only has costume jewelery. I will take plenty of pictures tomorrow at the party. I will make sure this time to have at least one of myself in the mix. I've been ordered to make sure of that by more than one person.
I don't really have the physique to pull off Mr. Clean. I'm faking it.  There are no pants in the pictures. I'm just going to ware genes and role. Last year one of the guys showed up in shorts and a t-shirt with a towel around his neck like a cape. The towel had a big "M" on it designed in duct-tape. The guy's name was Drew. He came as Mandrew, the thrifty super hero. It was original. Every one had good costumes last year. I got a kiss at that party.

Something on the White Board Today
Whiteboard Jackolantern
I have to admit, this was not my most productive day. I was looking forward to putting my costume together all day. I was thinking about voting. I was wondering who will come to the party. The few things I got done, had to get done. I try to keep these days to a minimum. I had considered taking today off all together. That might have been a better idea. Cynthia took yesterday off to catch up on life. I might as well have done the same today.

Fallout

I had to move several files from my P2P machine to my server. There was still not enough room to burn a DVD. It turns out my DVD burning troubles are a bad batch of DVDs. They say 4 speed, but they only burn at 2.  The whole reason for getting that new equipment was to fix my lack of burning ability. Oh, well. It sounds like a good idea to get a 16 speed burner any way.
It's funny moving files all over the place. I'm burning some old files now. It takes ages at this speed. Maybe I can do some more tomorrow and Sunday. I don't know if I will have much else going on other than the party. Hopefully I will catch a movie with a friend of mine.

No comments: