It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-10-02

New Money
50 dollar bill (CNN) low res
This is a story in CNN about detouring counterfeiters by adding code to hardware and software. The code prevents scanners and some digital editing software from manipulating images that look too much like American currency. The U. S. government is understandably keeping a lid on how the system works exactly.  I have a few questions.
* What if I scan/printing at an angle?
* What if I manipulate the colors of the bill first?
* What if I have an ope source scanning software?
* Do other countries do the same thing with their currency?

Jen's Gig
Jen Rathbun's CD party is tonight. Her second CD. This one is jazzy. I like the sound.  It's at a place called JP Hopis House on Highway 6 near Westhimer. Starts at 9:00 C'ya there.

SWEET
I have been looking for theses. My mouse gets gummed up and the little pads on the bottom ware out after a while. Why buy a whole new mouse? Get these and repair dozens of mice.

No comments: