It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2004-10-10

Kerry Military Record Email
A friend of mine sent me an email. I thought it was worth publishing on my blog, but then I found it at this link. Not allot of Kerry lovers on that site. I remember Clinton being accused of shady finances and being a womanizing creep. Kerry is being accused of criminal acts including treason.

Hanging Offense
I'm watching a movie in French called Hanging Offense. Watching movies in my home has the advantage of pausing every fifteen seconds to read the subtitles. It would be impossible to do this in the presents of others. The review is far more interesting than the film so far. I like the cinematography, but I like anything with woods and snow in it these days.
Fifty something year old chubby woman's boobs. That is a first.
Every single shot is that slow zoom in affect. It is really getting old. It is so bad that when the director finally does take a static shot, for a second it seems as though the frame is zooming out. Sad.
Well, that was very French. Lots of loose ends. Not the Hollywood ending. Not bad.

No comments: