It wasn't me. You can't prove anything.


2010-08-19

Notes:

A couple of the financial shows say there are signs of things getting better in the economy. To me, it sounds like things are flushing out. That is, the survivors are poking their heads above the para pits, but it does not sound like things are all that much better.

"Live and let leave." The new mantra of folks who believe immigration law should be enforced.

Job security is not a Boolean.

There is only one universe. We are all in it together. Every choice matters. There are no do-overs. There is no reset button. There are no backups, unless you make them yourself.

Need to watch Predators, and Hangover according to my friends. Sounds like a plan.

There are people on G. Gordon Liddy podcast arguing over what the Tea Party is fighting for. They sound like they forget that they are on the same side for the most part.

T-Mobile is indeed coming out with a hardened Android phone. I bet it is the same thing that Sprint came out with not long ago. It will have to be a different frequency of course. I pondered this before. I don't have the money right now, but I will be looking at this sort of phone.

No comments: